Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Decorations


Hey, I don’t know about you but I am so excited about Christmas that I might pop so I have made sure that my house has become a winter wonderland, so here are my Christmas decorations for you to use:

-I always find that tinsel is great for draping over any fireplaces or any ledges that are looking a bit bare, over door frames or banisters, it is sparkly material that you can put almost anywhere, what’s not to love.

-Something that can brighten your room or office at Christmas time are fairy lights, these come in different shapes, sizes and colours and are usually really affordable.

-An obvious addition to your house at Christmas time is a Christmas tree there is nothing to say about this apart from the fact that they are an absolute essential.

-Christmas garlands are great to lie around your house, I find these perfect for bannisters, to go in these have your base fake or real Christmas tree material strings and then you can add tinsel, fairy lights or bauble strings.

-A symbol of Christmas are the reindeer so be sure to incorporate these through statues or large Christmas lights or even on your wrapping paper.

-I always find that Christmas candles are great for this time of year especially Christmas scents like gingerbread, berries or Christmas trees etc., they also leave a yellow orange Christmassy tinge to the room.

-Another great addition to your house is a wreath on your front door, I always find that every time I see it, it gets me a little extra excited for Christmas.

-I also use snow spray a lot on either my windows or on your Christmas tree because although we probably aren’t going to get a white Christmas (please leave photos if you do have snow) this is a great alternative,

-Something great or Christmas time is greenery like holly or mistletoe, you can tie these anywhere using different colours of ribbon and I find these really great to put all around the house.

I hope you enjoyed Christmas decorations, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment